The business Chinese 900 words(271-280)

271.Do you quote CIG or FOB?

nǐmén bàodeshì dàoànjià háishì líànjià
271.你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

272.I can assure you our price is very favourable.

wǒkěyǐ bǎozhènɡ wǒménde jiàɡéshì yōuhuì de
272.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

273.Please give us your best price.

qǐnɡɡěiwǒmén bào zuìdījià
273.请给我们报最低价。

274.All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

suǒyǒude jiàɡé dōushì shànɡhǎiɡǎnɡ chuánshànɡ jiāohuòjià
274.所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

275.Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

nǐde jiàɡé tàiɡāo wǒmén bùnénɡ jiēshòu
275.你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

276.I can't allow the price you ask for.

wǒbùnénɡ tónɡyì nǐmén yāoqiúde jiàɡé
276.我不能同意你们要求的价格。

277.we can't cover our production cost at this price.

zhèɡe jiàɡé wǒmén bùnénɡ bǎoběn
277.这个价格我们不能保本。

278.Are the price on the list firm offers?

bàojiàdānshànɡ de jiàɡé shì shíjià mɑ
278.报价单上的价格是实价吗?

279.This is the lowest possible price.

zhèshì zuìdījià le
279.这是最低价了。

280.thank you for your inquiry.

ɡǎnxiè ɡuìfānɡ xúnjià
280.感谢贵方询价。

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *