The business Chinese 900 words(331-340)

331.We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

wǒmén bùjiēshōu fùkuǎnjiāodān huò chénɡduìjiāodān wǒmén zhǐshōu xìnyònɡzhènɡ
331.我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

332.Do you accept D/P payment terms.

nǐmén jiēshòu fùkuǎnjiāodān zhèzhǒnɡ fānɡshì mɑ
332.你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

333.What is the period of validity of this L/C?

zhèzhānɡ xìnyònɡzhènɡ de yǒuxiàoqī shì duōjiǔ
333.这张信用证的有效期是多久?

334.The shipment is stuck in customs.

chūhuò zàihǎiɡuān shòuzǔ
334.出货在海关受阻。

335.If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

rúɡuǒ nǐmén bùnénɡ jìnqī fāhuò wǒmén jiānɡqǔxiāo dìnɡdān
335.如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

336.I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

wǒfānɡ yóuyú huòwù bèisǔn xiànɡnǐfānɡ tóusù
336.我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

337.We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

hěnyíhàn wǒmén duì shānɡpǐnzhuànɡkuànɡ bùmǎn
337.很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

338.Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

jīnɡjiǎnyàn wǒmén fāxiàn huòwù dábúdào yànɡpǐnde biāozhǔn
338.经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

339.The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

suǒfāsònɡde huò bǐyuányànɡpǐn chà
339.所发送的货比原样品差。

340.How many are you short?

nǐmén quēle duōshǎo
340.你们缺了多少?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *